Our Terms and Conditions
This website is operated by Provenance Hospitality Holdings Ltd, registered in England and Wales under Company Number 09011526. The registered office is situated at 4 Wharfe Mews, Cliffe Terrace, Wetherby, West Yorkshire, LS22 6LX.
All prices listed on our websites are inclusive of VAT at 20%.
- Access to this site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may withdraw or amend all or any part of the site without notice.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. Neither Provenance Hospitality Holdings Ltd and its subsidiaries nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- We do not guarantee the site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You should use your own virus protection software.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We accept no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s) or loss of damage that may arise from you use of them.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Provenance Hospitality Holdings Ltd prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.